Jambay Lhakhang Drup(Central Bhutan)
Tentative Festival Date: 14th to 17th NOvember
- Durations: 09 nights & 10 days tour in Bhutan
- Entry & Exit: Paro, Bhutan
- Seasons: Autumn Seasons Only
- Places of visit: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha & Wangdi Phodrang, Trongsa & Bumthang
Brief Description for the Bumthang Jambay Lhakhang Drup
Jambay Lhakhang Drup/Jambay Lhakhang Tsechu is held every year for the premises of Jambay Lhakhang, which was built by Tibetan King Songtsen Gampo in 7th century, to commemorate an establishment of the Lhakhang. The main highlight of this festival is the sacred naked dance known as Ter Cham and Mewang-the fire blessing. The sacred naked dance is usually performed in the midnight and taking photographs are prohibited while performing. A fire dance or Mewang is held usually after midnight to bless the infertile women so that they may bear the children. The dances were composed mostly by Terton (Treasure Discovery) Pema Lingpa in 15th century.
- Paro Rinpung Dzong
- Taktshang sacred monastery
- Oldest temple of Bhutan, Kyichu temple
- Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan
- The big Buddha, which is under construction
- Trongsa valley and National museum of Bhutan
- Castle of white bird valley
The package inludes the following services.
- A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF): US $65 per person per night
- A minimum of 3 stars accommodation (4 & 5 star require an additional premium)
- All meals (3 meals in a day)
- A licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Entry fees and all internal taxes
- Mineral water
- FIT Surcharges, and
- Visa fees
The package shall not include the following:
- Air fare.
- Airport Taxes
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, and
Note: WE FRAME AN ITINERARY AND PRICE DETAILS DEPENDING ON YOUR CUSTOMIZED DAYS.