Mongar/Trashigang Festival( Eastern Bhutan)
Tentative Festival Date: 07th to 11th NOvember
- Duration: 13 nights & 14 days tour in Bhutan
- Entry & Exit: Paro, S/Jongkhar Ghuwati Eastern Bhutan
- Season: Autumn Seasons Only
- Places of visit: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha, Wangdi Phodrang, Trongsa, Bumthang, Mongar & Trashignag
Brief Description of the Trashigang Festival
Trashigang Tshechu is the biggest festival in eastern region where many people gather to witness the Tsheshu. In this festival, even Merak and Sakten villagers also came to witness and get blessings. Moreover, the nomadic people with their unique costumes can be also seen during the Tsechu. Trashigang festival is performed in the winter.
- Paro Rinpung Dzong
- Taktshang sacred monastery
- Oldest temple of Bhutan, Kyichu temple
- Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan
- The big Buddha, which is under construction
- Punakha Dzong and Trongsa Dzong
- Gomphu Kora and Trashigang Dzong
- Chorten Kora and Leyley Dzong
The package includes the following services.
- A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF): US $65 per person per night
- A minimum of 3 stars accommodation (4 & 5 star require an additional premium)
- All meals (3 meals in a day)
- A licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Entry fees and all internal taxes
- Mineral water
- FIT Surcharges, and
- Visa fees
The package shall not include the following:
- Air fare.
- Airport Taxes
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, and
Note: WE FRAME AN ITINERARY AND PRICE DETAILS DEPENDING ON YOUR CUSTOMIZED DAYS.