Paro Festival Tour (Western Bhutan)
Tentative Festival Date: 19th to 23rd March
- Duration: Depend on Guest
- Entry & Exit: Paro, Bhutan
- Season: Spring Season Only
- Location: Paro Dzong, located near to only International Airport, western Bhutan.
Brief Description of Paro Festival Tour
The Paro Tshechu is held, once in a year during the spring season and it is one of the biggest and famous Tshechu in Bhutan. This season is one of the very high season where many tourists are attracted in Bhutan. The Paro Tshechu is performed outside the Paro fortress for three days. On the last day of festival, the Thongdrel (Liberation by Sight) is unfurling early in the morning. Every Bhutanese people wanted to get the blessings from it, as it is very important for their present life as well as for next generations. During those festivals, people usually dressed up the best traditional attire (gho & kira) of Bhutanese people to witness the dances.
- Paro Rinpung Dzong
- Taktshang sacred monastery
- Oldest temple of Bhutan, Kyichu temple
- People with their colorful and beautiful traditional dress of Bhutan
- Beautiful and traditional mask dances and folk songs
The Package Includes following services:
- A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF): US $65 per person per night
- A minimum of 3 stars accommodation (4 & 5 star require an additional premium)
- All meals (3 meals in a day)
- A licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights).
- Entry fees and all internal taxes
- Mineral water
- FIT Surcharges, and
- Visa fees
The Package Excludes following:
- Air fare.
- Airport Taxes
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, and
Note: WE FRAME AN ITINERARY AND PRICE DETAILS DEPENDING ON YOUR CUSTOMIZED DAYS.