Punakha Festival(Ancient Capital of Bhutan)
Tentative Festival Date: 17th to 19th February
- Durations: 05 nights & 06 days tour in Bhutan
- Entry & Exit: Paro, Bhutan
- Seasons: Winter Seasons Only
- Places of visit: Paro, Thimphu, Punakha & Wangdi Phodrang
Brief Description of Punakha Festival Tour
Punakha Tshechu takes place every year in late winter and it has been introduced in 2004. Dromche is a festival like Tshechu, which generally includes the mask dances and is dedicated to Yeshi Gompo (Mahakala) and Palden Lhamo (Mahakali) – the two main protective deities of Bhutan. The Punakha festival continues after the Punakha Dromche and its unique compare to other festivals in Bhutan because it re-enacts the scene where Zhabdrung tricked the Tibetan invaders in 17th Century.
- Paro Rinpung Dzong
- Taktshang sacred monastery
- Oldest temple of Bhutan, Kyichu temple
- Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan
- The big Buddha, which is under construction
- Punakha Dzong
The package inludes the following services.
- A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF): US $65 per person per night
- A minimum of 3 stars accommodation (4 & 5 star require an additional premium)
- All meals (3 meals in a day)
- A licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide (English Speaking)
- All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
- Entry fees and all internal taxes
- Mineral water
- FIT Surcharges, and
- Visa fees
The package shall not include the following:
- Air fare.
- Airport Taxes
- Medical Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks, and
Note: WE FRAME AN ITINERARY AND PRICE DETAILS DEPENDING ON YOUR CUSTOMIZED DAYS.